Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, I got all of my trains out of storage so I can look at them for a couple days before I hide them away again... It looks like I will be sleeping on the couch tonight since I have no idea where I can put all of this stuff... BTW, my calendar owns :D

Sorry for the huge pics, I was too lazy to resize them...

·
Registered
164 Posts
You know if you'd like, I can trade you the N scale version of every train engine and car you have. That way you could have more space for trains, and I could have an incredible collection worth far more. Muhahahahahahahaha:cheeky4:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know if you'd like, I can trade you the N scale version of every train engine and car you have. That way you could have more space for trains, and I could have an incredible collection worth far more. Muhahahahahahahaha:cheeky4:
No, you can not have my locomotives, LOL... I will stick with my O scale through thick and thin, even if it means packing everything up :p

Could I hire your maid? Your room is much cleaner than mine.:):):)

ROFLOL
My room has been a disaster zone for the past few months... I simply have no place to put anything since my room is so incredibly small :(

·
Registered
289 Posts
No, you can not have my locomotives, LOL... I will stick with my O scale through thick and thin, even if it means packing everything up :p

My room has been a disaster zone for the past few months... I simply have no place to put anything since my room is so incredibly small :(
It is still better than mine. My train takes up most of it and the rest is just scary!!!:):D:):D:):D

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
13 Posts
buddy i feel your pain looks like i am not alone. with all my trains in boxes and have to work to see them . every week its alot of work i am going to put some shelves up near the ceiling to put my comepleat trains just so i can see them

·
Registered
289 Posts
buddy i feel your pain looks like i am not alone. with all my trains in boxes and have to work to see them . every week its alot of work i am going to put some shelves up near the ceiling to put my comepleat trains just so i can see them
Thats cool,

I put mine all over the house just to see them.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So I cleaned up my locomotives the other day and ran them for a little bit... My session was cut short though when I noticed that the traction tires were coming off the wheels... They got lubricant on them somehow and that must have stretched them out... There was no point in putting new ones on though only to put the engine away again, so I will wait to fix them ;)

·
Yard Master & Research
10,694 Posts
Interesting, (I like how you used the article, LOL) so the guy has an issue.My son has a Lionel Steam 8903 DC power. A simple circle will keep him occupied for hours. You can haul a lot ,with an O scale gondola, Lego's, wooden blocks,matchbox, and action figures. My son had some N scale cars ounce, he lost the wheels in a week. Why am I ranting ON:confused: Any train is a good train, you just have to take care of it and Enjoy.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts