1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I don't know, but not worth anywhere near that price to me, even if it was mint, which it's not. IMO. People can spend however they want, it's their money.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
The 1947 310 is rated 3+ in rarity. The condition is E-, maybe E with a generous rater. It is worth at most $150 if someone needed it to complete a boxed set but the wrapper is a repro. Either serious cabin fever has set in or it is a shill bid. As a cold purchase by someone who does not have the set box and correct wrapper to put it in it is a $100 item.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Not worth the price paid. Not even close. Either a shill bid or somebody has been sheltering in place way too long and has lost their common since and is bored with way too much extra money. Maybe the buyer got one of those stimulus checks and decided to help the economy as it is intended to do???

Kenny

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
A fool and his money were soon parted...

·
Registered
259 Posts
It is nice condition
No smoke
No choo choo
Not correct engine wrap

With ebay you never know.Bout two years ago I posted a 321 Hudson from 1947.Good running condition but far from excellent condition.Seven day auction I started bidding at $69.99.It sold for $325 when two bidders got into a bidding war.I was amazed.The problem arises when next seller with a 310 from 1947 thinks he can get $520 for it.

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I can kind of understand a bidding war for a 321. They do not show up very often. I once got into a bidding war for a Boys At The Crossing dealer display that was in new condition including the original box and paperwork. I figured I would never again see one like this and decided not to loose. I am sure the seller was happy. I am happy, I do not regret buying it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I thought that 310's were 1946....

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
The 310 was made in 1946 and 1947. Deger lists a 310 made in 1948 that has SIT. It is attributed to Doug Peck's collection.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts