Model Train Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was sitting around this morning, waiting for a frame to finish its "Easy Off Bath", and for some paint to finish drying on an other project. I hate sitting around! I remembered that there was an empty Quaker Oats Box in the kitchen waste bin and a light went off in my head:rolleyes:

So, here it is. One mornings foolishness with odds and ends:laugh::laugh:

Reckers, you're next:D

View attachment 2635

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,497 Posts
sounds like you can use a hobby:laugh:

Reckers would have like that better if you used peppermint sticks for the frame and four chocolate cupcakes (cream filled of course) to stick the base on.

And maybe a gallon can of Hersey chocolate would be better for the tank, topped off with a big red gumdrop for the warning light on top.
:D:laugh::D:laugh:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"And maybe a gallon can of Hersey chocolate would be better for the tank, topped off with a big red gumdrop for the warning light on top."

Is that what you want me to make for you, Big Ed!:D

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Or, I could always make him an extra wig for special ceremonies. Like when he rolls out his S scale for honored guests:D

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,497 Posts
Or, I could always make him an extra wig for special ceremonies. Like when he rolls out his S scale for honored guests:D

I am thinking of painting all my S, alien colors.
Trains and all. With alien landscape:laugh:

Check it out. I put new lights up in the attic.:D
I had to clean a lot of cob webs as I haven't been in the attic in years.:D
Door was swelled shut too.:laugh:

:thumbsup: layout.jpg :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why change what doesn't need improvement? Looks pretty "alien" to me(it is O scale, right?" :D

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,497 Posts
Why change what doesn't need improvement? Looks pretty "alien" to me(it is O scale, right?" :D

Just seeing if anyone's paying attention.:D

What you guys need in the Disney Monorail for your S layout.:thumbsup:
It's S on an O layout.

Photo5.JPG

My attic in my dormer ed out cape cod house attic is to small for me to get into.:laugh:

·
16,666 Posts
Monorail support sitting on top of power strip ...

Those liability lawyers down at Disney are gonna have to work overtime on that one.

Dohh!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,497 Posts
Alright, Big Ed ...

Everyone's talking about your "secret hidden room" ...

I stumbled on this current ebay listing ... not much on trains, but scroll down to read about one man's secret hidden room ... quite the find!

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIONEL-TRAINS-BOX-FOUND-HIDDEN-ROOM-COPY-COINS-15-/370373800987?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Model_RR_Trains&hash=item563bffb41b

TJ
I have seen that before. I don't know where, maybe it was when I was searching around e bay. Unless it was a different "hidden Room" wrote up by the seller.

Thats one way to arouse interest and to get some curios bidders bidding.
As it is more intriguing then just saying coins for sale.:D

But then again..........some one could have a secret hidden room just like that waiting to be opened.:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts