Model Train Forum banner

What scale(s) do you model?

• Total voters
221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
HO and I used this forum to buy some trains and was not happy at all with the service or quality of what I received. I know this is just a forum, but it helps no one if members get rid of their trash to newbees.

·
Registered
436 Posts
HO and I used this forum to buy some trains and was not happy at all with the service or quality of what I received. I know this is just a forum, but it helps no one if members get rid of their trash to newbees.
Sorry to hear about the trash. I have some HO listings for sale here. Difference is all my items are new.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've always operated and built layouts for O gauge trains. But I do have some 1960's -1990's HO and some early 1970's N scale that I've dabbled with. I'm hoping to achieve my dream of building layouts to run them all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I model 35n2.

1/35 scale. Often used in military models.

Two-foot narrow gauge. In 1/35 scale HO gauge track (16.5mm) comes out to two feet.

So I get to use both HO scale mechanisms along with On30 modified equipment. There is a lot of scratching building involved, but then everything on my layout is unique.

I also use battery powered remote control (BPRC) in my locos.

·
Registered
85 Posts
For thirty one years I have modeled in HO Scale. However, I am basically bored with it today. I am considering going with a new layout done in TOMA Style (The One Module Approach) because at 70 years old, I do not want to leave my current layout to my wife and sons to get rid of, when I kick-off. If built in Modules it will be a simple matter of removing the layout piece by piece. This new layout will either be done in On30 or Sn3. If done in On30 it will be considered by myself to be pretty much a fantasy world and if in Sn3, very realistic. I have done realistic with my current HO scale Northern Pacific layout; so, am leaning towards complete fantasy, as we speak!

221 - 231 of 231 Posts