Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,725 Posts
When you offer an ad-free subscription, I’m in.
When you offer an ad-free subscription, I’m in.
I see no ads, I use an ad blocker.
If you click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site, you will see "Upgrade to Premium"
Says if you buy in $20 bucks a year, you will see less ads. Click to see what else you get for the $20 bucks.
Like I said I don't see a one.
I didn't buy the premium.
Ad blocker, works for me.

·
Registered
9,638 Posts
Reactions: bewhole

·
Registered
9,638 Posts
Although... Ads pay for the internet and keep it free. Do you really want to pay for the internet? The lack of people willing to pay for a subscription seems to indicate that they don't.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,725 Posts
You can also do what Lee does, clicks on all the sexy ads and they keep presenting more of them as he browses. Makes the whole experience more "exciting". :D
BTW, I'm not running a ad-blocker on this site, and I see no ads.
You are also a premium member.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
Well I can't just ignore the ads, they just drive me nuts so I run an ad blocker.
But I also very much enjoy the forum, nice before bedtime relaxation, on here every night.
I also wanted to support MTF so I just got a premium membership. Worth 20 bucks to me.
Heck my build thread alone is worth 5 bucks :giggle: or maybe not. ;)

Magic

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,725 Posts
Well I can't just ignore the ads, they just drive me nuts so I run an ad blocker.
But I also very much enjoy the forum, nice before bedtime relaxation, on here every night.
I also wanted to support MTF so I just got a premium membership. Worth 20 bucks to me.
Heck my build thread alone is worth 5 bucks :giggle: or maybe not. ;)

Magic
At least a $1.99. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts