Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking for them too.. we need to make the n scale section a little more busier. :)

Alfalfa, can you post some pics of your layout, or any projects you are working on, perhaps that will generate some discussion. :thumbsup:
I thought of that. All I have is a cheap web cam that takes lousey pics. I will think of something though.

Since I joined this board I have been way busy working on my layout and have lots to share. I will have to find my 35mm camera and take pics to scan and post. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ionly know some about n-scale becase it is not a main model scale for me like o and ho. Although I will begin to learn more as the club I joined is looking at building an n-scale layout.:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Jezz why does everything that people talk about on this fourm is things sucking.
Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the case... except for your post :p

Let's try and keep it focused on the fun part of things. This is part of the growing pains that small sites like ours go through. Some days will be great, and others will be, well, sucky for lack of a better term.

In time there will be more activity, until then we need to be patient.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm, that doesn't seem to be the case... except for your post :p

Let's try and keep it focused on the fun part of things. This is part of the growing pains that small sites like ours go through. Some days will be great, and others will be, well, sucky for lack of a better term.

In time there will be more activity, until then we need to be patient.
:D sucky..........that is the term I would have come up with. :laugh:

My growing pains have been rather sucky when it comes to n scale trains, but they are going away little by little now that I have had some practice and good advice from the cool people here. :) :thumbsup:

·
Yard Master & Research
10,748 Posts
Post Well

This place is looking like a ghost town again, we need to get posters to come on and post.:(
Post well and they will come. Chat is fine but if you post on specifics, key words and tricky phrases will be caught by search engines. More people will register.

Did you see the Scanner Layout?

Summer is here so don't forget to enjoy the weather. :cool:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts