Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting for a update on some of our morning post with the new cheap model bachmann hating guy..... I see they are not here. Am I to assume he has been removed, or has he left on his own will??

Whatever it is I was getting a good kick out of the nonsense.

I do understand if he was removed. He was a bit rude !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys have the best comments!!! Lol you know I figured he was just having a hard time dealing with the ex leaving him. Probably can’t talk to her, so he took it out on the forums! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thank you for cleaning up a good forum. It was sad that someone could display such trash in their comments that I had to preview the posts before I let my grandchildren read on this forum. I think that every mention of this person should disappear.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I must have missed his displeasure of Bachmann Trains. I have a few and they are powerful runners.

Bill
His main arguement against Bachmann was that "there are too many Chiefs in their trainsets".....he also had never run a Bachmann loco before....according to him the 2-truck Shay was a "thing"

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
He mentioned in his intro when he joined that he was on Youtube. I looked up his channel and found that he's contributed no content, but did use his channel to leave all sorts of non-constructive comments such as what he left here on various videos. I believe at least one of them was on a Bachmann product video.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts