Model Train Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
He did say he was given a circle of ez track & a 4-8-0 steamer & a gp30 I believe. His ex girlfriend’s father gave it to him. He then smashed them with ball bats?????...... not all there was he??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
He mentioned in his intro when he joined that he was on Youtube. I looked up his channel and found that he's contributed no content, but did use his channel to leave all sorts of non-constructive comments such as what he left here on various videos. I believe at least one of them was on a Bachmann product video.
He has a YouTube channel??? What was it??

·
Registered
128 Posts
He mentioned in his intro when he joined that he was on Youtube. I looked up his channel and found that he's contributed no content, but did use his channel to leave all sorts of non-constructive comments such as what he left here on various videos. I believe at least one of them was on a Bachmann product video.
That sounds 100% believable...

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't think he will be missed but I do feel that he may need help of some kind to be able to exist in todays society.
Unfortunately true, on another forum he used the 'bias' of this forum in his new user intro ...and was subsequently banned there in just a few hours .. the expectation of internet invulnerability does very seldom come about ..

·
Yard Master & Research
10,541 Posts
This is not the first time, years ago the same company was bashed in the title thread using the s word. Very similar circumstances, with the same results.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
You guys have the best comments!!! Lol you know I figured he was just having a hard time dealing with the ex leaving him. Probably can’t talk to her, so he took it out on the forums! Lol

I think I figured out his problem; his ex-wife's maiden name was :eek:Bachmann.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts