Model Train Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi GUYZ,
Welcome to Whistle Stop Wednesday Videos. This week's featured engines are the Lionel Legacy Canadian Pacific SD90MAC s in a Multiple Unit. Great lengths on these to lashed together to form this MU. And for your viewing pleasure a drive by featuring the PRR Fantasy Vision Line Class A. Hope you enjoy this video. Please post some of your video on WSWV.

· Registered
1,537 Posts
Another great presentation. I am still fairly new to the hobby so let me ask a dumb question. In an A A lash up with 2 powered locomotives that are stand alone capable, and you reverse the second A, do you put the second A in reverse to start with so that it runs in the same direction? Assuming #2 Navy version is powered.

· Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi BRIAN,
When you program a lash up/ MU, into the Legacy Cab 2, it will ask which way you want the powered A unit to face front or rear. Then press ok and go to the next engine, again will ask direction and the press which way you want it to travel. You can keep going with how many powered are in the MU. Very easy to set up in Legacy.

· Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SPENCE,
I have three of them. One for each of the three ovals of the layout. I only have them programmed for the crossing signals but I have used them for some of the other applications.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts