Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sounds crazy(no oun intended) but i would like to incorporatereal sounds from the older steam engines into this particular room. If anyone has any idea or has done this please let me know as it would be much appreciated.
Thanks arthur.

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
This sounds crazy(no oun intended) but i would like to incorporatereal sounds from the older steam engines into this particular room. If anyone has any idea or has done this please let me know as it would be much appreciated.
Thanks arthur.

Room?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
room

YES, I HAVE AN EMPTY UPSTAIRS BEDROOM THAT HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO A TRAIN ROOM 8 SETS RUNNING. i WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO PRODUCE SOUNDS FROM THE OLD STEAM ENGINE DAYS.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
We bought a sound system for the grandson, I'll have to dig it out. Packed away in a box somewhere. Not a great unit but it sure kept us happy for a long time. With DCC, not much needed now. But I am intending to use it on a very small lay out that will not have coded engines. These are the engines that are to old or to small for a decoder.

I will forward info when I find the darn thing. Five boxes of engines and rolling stock are yet to be unpacked. Oh, joy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts