Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to expand my fleet and i need some filler rolling stock. looking for just about anything. bulk cars or damaged stuff too., looking for 5-10$ range. pm me with your stuff please!! i have paypal.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Here is what I have available.
The five cars to the right came from a Bachmann set. They have knuckle couplers. All the rest have horn hook couplers. The hoppers have coal loads. The flat car with the boat needs one coupler. The piggy back car with the trailers, one of the trailers needs to be reglued, that's why it's rubber banded on there. This is what I have left over after the yard sale, where I was selling cars for 50C each. There are 21 cars, so $10 + shipping takes it all.
Let me know if you want them, and your zip code so I can get a shipping quote to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
flyboy if the guy doesnt want that i will deff take it just let me no
I'll give him till next Tuesday to respond. If he doesn't, their yours.
These are cars I never use, and just wanted to get a little something for them. I figured selling them at the same price I had them at the yard sale for would be fair.
Thanks for your interest!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
What a great deal you can't beat fifty cents a car even if all of them were missing couplers.:thumbsup::D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the offer u have a pm!. sorry i took so long to get back to you i was involved in a minor car accident on Saturday and I've been trying to get everything figured out.. were OK but the insurance company is irritating...

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
NSR --

Hope everything re: accident turns out as best as possible, given the situation. I hope, too, FlyBoy's cars find a happy home with you ... good luck!

TJ

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thx dustin but im gonna pass this one to seabee! thx again tho

·
Registered
74 Posts
Id go $25 for the cars shipped (engines not included) and the big union pacific box car is already sold, will throw in another car to make up for it though

·
Registered
74 Posts
Your welcome, the only thing i really need at the moment for my current project is cars marked pennsylvania. If you have anything shoot me a price and a pic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts