Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got two N scale trains taking up space in the store room, I'd like to get rid of them for HO scale stuff.
I'm looking for old wood and metal kits or projects, no money to change hands.
The trains are all Bachmann, IIRC from the 90's. Both engines were bench-tested and run with electrodes, no track.
One is a three-car UP passenger train pulled by a 4-4-0 American. Everything is in good condition and not run much
The other is a 7-car freight train pulled by an ATSF 4-6-2 Pacific. Cars are dusty but appear intact. Engine was damaged cowcatcher and cab, repaired (poorly) and damaged again. Cowcatcher is there. Caboose is B&O.

Post photos of trade fodder or start a private conversation.
Thanks

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'm interested. I can't trade all of this for that, but I'm open to discussions. There are 10 of the limited editions kits. The L&N is one I built with those kits. Conrail is a newer bachmann that runs great and the F7s are athern bb, both were new in package run a few times by me and one upgraded to a genesis motor.

I won't be back in town until next month so it would have to keep until then.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definately interested in the unbuilt kits, looks like you've got an entire Santa Fe train there?

·
Registered
850 Posts
There should be 10 total. The articulated car is missing one section. These are all the pictures I have right now. Like I said, I'm out of town so I can't get you more until I get back. You can search for "Limited Editions" and get more info on them.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts