Model Train Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done business with online retailer yankeedabbler.com?

Their prices seem good, but I'm leary... you know the old saying: If it's too good to be true...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Has anyone done business with online retailer yankeedabbler.com?

Their prices seem good, but I'm leary... you know the old saying: If it's too good to be true...

(y):) Great company as far as I am concerned. I have made several purchases from him. If you have questions, just call. The owner is usually busy but has always returned my phone calls.

LeRoy

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I usually order decoders from Yankeedabbler.

Their shipping prices are good too.
When it's time to calculate shipping charges, select "by weight" for the best price.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yes , more than once , service is excellent , shipping very reasonable . Could use a better website and wider stock. Last order took from Tues to Sat , 4days from the time I ordered NJ - TX

·
Registered
10,972 Posts
Absolutely. Two thumbs up. Also regulars at the Amherst Model Railroad Show.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I live nearby, smaller store, subject to manufacturing whims.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I just learned that Yankee Dabbler will load custom sound files on DCC decoders for free. I recently placed an order for a decoder with a custom sound file request. The order was shipped so quickly that I thought my request must have been ignored, but I was wrong. Great prices and great service - highly recommended.

·
Registered
5 Posts
How to check its stock then?
I would like to buy a few box car but i thought no items in the stock and they don't exclude the list.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts