Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a major anxiety attack so I turned all the media off except for paid for music. We were 3 weeks into the pandemic before I figured out something was going on. As for the rest of the pandemic? My life hasn't changed at all except for now I carry around a face mask for the occasional use.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
There can be a lot of anxiety about what is happening. We must find ways to cope in our own way. My wife and shout at the TV when the incredibly stupid people are talking. And, nowadays. there are a lot of them.

Reactions: cid

·
Registered
400 Posts
I stopped watching the TV news a year ago..it wasn’t adding anything positive to my life. I don’t live in a vacuum, I read the newspapers ( online ). I’ve spent more time on my model railway and other stuff.

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
I've always been sort of anti-social - my wife claims I could be happy living in an isolated cabin in the wilderness (as long as it has a big hobby room) and that actually sounds heavenly to me, so I find the current situation easier to live with than some people do.

But I understand the anxiety and yearning for "normality" that people are feeling. Really gets to you cumulatively, gradually but I can see that it hurts after a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts