Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had this set and was just collecting it but I must sell it to pay the bills. I bought it at a yard sale some time back and it is all complete. The engine runs great and the light works. I was bought at a Nieman Marcus store back in 1981 I believe. It has all the papers and even the warranty card. Pretty nice little Z scale set. If anyone is interested please give me a ring or email...903-436-9772 ask for Scott.... $200.00 OBO....

Attachments

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
That's a really good set, laser... :)

Too bad I'm already in a committed relationship with a "HO".:rolleyes:

But maybe I can help your sale...

There's a set exactly like yours on Ebay right now. Buy It Now price:

$525.00 :eek:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that. Im not trying to get rich with it just make someone a good deal...Thanks for the heads up on that though....

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,024 Posts
That's a really good set, laser... :)

Too bad I'm already in a committed relationship with a "HO".:rolleyes:

But maybe I can help your sale...

There's a set exactly like yours on Ebay right now. Buy It Now price:

$525.00 :eek:

Good luck. Theres not to many Z modelers on the site.

Choo Choo even with my glasses on I can't see them in his picture.:laugh:

Sounds like a good deal for someone. Why not try e bay? You might get a biding war going over it and get more then $200.:confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh!!.. The last time I tryed to sell something on Ebay they have this newish Paypal policy. They want the seller to send the item to the buyer, leave good feedback, and or have the item confirmed by shipping invoice before Paypal will release funds. I waited a whole month the last time I sold something until I got my money and the buyer recieved in like 5 days. It was a mess and I will never sale on Ebay again... Its kinda like someone walking in the store and getting something without paying for it, going home and trying it and come back and pay for it when its there convenience....Bad bussiness in my opinion....

Yeah I noticed theres not a lot of Z scalers on here. Im an HO scale buff myself...

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
Ugh!!.. The last time I tryed to sell something on Ebay they have this newish Paypal policy. They want the seller to send the item to the buyer, leave good feedback, and or have the item confirmed by shipping invoice before Paypal will release funds. I waited a whole month the last time I sold something until I got my money and the buyer recieved in like 5 days. It was a mess and I will never sale on Ebay again... Its kinda like someone walking in the store and getting something without paying for it, going home and trying it and come back and pay for it when its there convenience....Bad bussiness in my opinion....
Wow... that's a new one on me. :confused:

Whenever someone PayPals me for a sold ebay item, I have immediate access to the funds.

Hey, have you tried searching for any specific Z modeling forums? Nowadays, there's a forum for everything you could possibly think of. I even found a Marklin three rail forum in France. ;)

Greg

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
Choo Choo even with my glasses on I can't see them in his picture.:laugh:
Yeah, with my eyes, even HO is fuzzy...

Many years ago I had a basic Z train starter set, and the size is a challenge that they compensate for with precision.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts