Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To all you Z scale modelers,

I just finished the Z scale covered bridge I had been showing in the "whats on your Z scale worktable"
If you don't want it for a railroad bridge their is a wood planking piece to insert in place and it's automatically a highway type bridge.
It is now for sale if there is any Z scale modeler "WATCHING":):)
See the pic's below!!!:)
Cheers, Dave

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,977 Posts
Nice!:thumbsup:

All's it needs is some water rolling under neath and a horse and buggy coming through.:D

Did you ever think of making one with some broken planks and some pieces missing? With a real weathered look?
Like it's been sitting there for a hundred years.:D

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Big Ed,

That comment makes me think that you have not looked at my album!!:rolleyes::) There's 2 in it!!:mad::laugh:
One N scale and one HO scale:p:p

I don't have any close-ups of them though but they both show some use.:)

Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also noticed that you ans TJ posted a reply but there must be 9 others that have looked at it with no reply's

I suppose none were Z modelers though:eek:hwell::thumbsdown:

Dave

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Sweet...now you need to pose it next to something for perspective---like an Xacto knife---for the benefit of modelers who don't know the size of Z. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
thats just amazingly detailed you are realy good at what you do

P.S what does a bridge like that cost say in HO scale?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
HO scale covered bridge

Hi gc53dfgc,

Pardon me sir but that's a strange name!!!!:):)

Anyway there is a HO scale covered bridge in my album. It was a custom built bridge to his specifications, and the selling price was $85.
Take a look at my album in this forum and you should see it!!:) There is also a N scale covered bridge also.

This Z scale bridge I'm planing on asking $55 for with free shipping.

Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If there are any Z scale modelers looking at that covered bridge, just thought I'd let you know it's to late.:thumbsdown: I just sold it:D

Cheers, Dave

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
yeah i know it's a wierd name thankfully not my real name just one i picked up when i played an online game with a freind and randomly came up with it (kind of stuck). my real name is David if you prefer that.

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts

David,

Nice bridge. But how long did it take you to make that oversized, 4" diameter model of a Quarter? :rolleyes:

(Kidding, of course ... excellent detail, especially in Z-scale. Glad to hear it's found a happy home.)

TJ

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

David,

Nice bridge. But how long did it take you to make that oversized, 4" diameter model of a Quarter? :rolleyes:

(Kidding, of course ... excellent detail, especially in Z-scale. Glad to hear it's found a happy home.)

TJ
Hi TJ

Thanks much for that little joke
I got a kick out of it!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheers, Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts